No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

* New CUs in stores *


Hello everybody!!
Here there are the previews of my lastest CU packs 
in sale in stores :)
Take a look in your favorite ones.

*RD:  September Retiring Sale. 25 CU packs are USD 1.00 to 1.50 each!!! Do not miss them!!!
And 10% discount to all my other products 

*CUS: Ramdom discount in ramdom products every day

*DGD: 40% Off

*RAW: PU scrapkits USD 1.00 each











 (Not all the packs are in all my stores)



****************** With Your PURCHASE *******************
if you purchase in one time at least USD 10,00 in either
of my stores, you will receive 3 products of your choice.
Please email me to elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it
with your payament receip & the name of the 3 products
you want and I will send back them FREE!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *