No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

martes, 28 de junio de 2016

* Vip CU Membership *



* DIRY ART DESIGNS VIP CU MEMBERSHIP *

Submit it TODAY & get lot of original CU 
to made your own FABULOUS scrapkits!!!
As long as you remain subscripted you will get 
ALL my CU items I release at stores 
(from your first subscription day) 
and at least 4 new exclusive 
(not for sale in any store) CU items every month.


And more! You get the Unlimited CU license
 for all your time subscription for FREE.

The license allow you to use unlimited quantity of my CU 
to make your PU scrapkits.
And I have a LIFETIME CU4CU license too, if you need it.
 You can buy it for only USD 50,00.
This license is purchased only once in life and entitles you 
to use all CU you buy or free (including VIP Membership CU)
 to make your own commercial elements.

You get 2 CU items at choice (not in sale at stores)
 as my personal "Welcome" to new members this week and...
You can post some ISO in the group 
and If I can help you, I will be happy to do it!
Take a look here:


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *