No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016

* New CU in stores *

Hello everybody!!

New CU in stores!!
A new rusted pack with 25 full size elements 
for your own PU scrapkit for sale!!

Take a look in your fav:
*RD 15% OFF all CU all August!
*CUS
*PFD


==You can get for FREE this CU 
(ALL the new released in stores since your first subscription's day
 and lots of exclusive Vip CU ones) & my CU Unlimited License 
by joing TODAY my VIP CU Membership here:
* 1 month 

==You can get my CU4CU Lifetime License 
*RD 15% OFF
************* ONLY IN RD store ***************
In Raining Digitals you have the option to buy 
SINGLE CU4CU license for a pack you want. 
Mark the option "Extended License" for 
each CU pack where you want the License.

==Build your own CU combo:


****************** NEW *******************
if you purchase in one time at least USD 10,00 in either
of my stores, you will receive 3 products of your choice.
Please email me to elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it
with your payament receip & the name of the 3 products
you want and I will send back them FREE!
(If you buy in PFD store, the 3 free products are
automatic downloads in the store, so, do not must to email me)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *