No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

miércoles, 19 de abril de 2017

* Diry Art Designs StoreYa is reopening!! *




Hello everybody!!
In this week I will reactivate my StoreYa!!!
WoooHoooo!! 
I will add all the new CU I've released in this time
 the StoreYa was closed and LOT LOT of DEALS!!!


The first of them is for the PU scrapkits lovers:
BMS with 100 PU scrapkits!!!

Take a look here.


And of course you can "Build your own PU Combo"!!
Your fav 15 PU scrapkits at a low low low price
LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

Take a look here


Happy Shopping!!
IMPORTANT: StoreYa has not an instant download, so you must to e-mail me to elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it if you wanna receive the links to download to a different e-mail (If I do not receive any comunication, I will send the links to your Paypal e-mail address).
Thank you!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *