No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

* New Vip exclusive & New CU pack *


Hello everybody!

This pack will be available all this week in the Vip CU membership group, so
if you want to get it, join the Vip membership before the time runs out!



And this pack is the new store's released!
You can find it in your fav store!
I sell in Render Art World
Digi Graphic designs
Scraps & Co
Commercial Use Scraps




Or you can get it for FREE joining now the VIp membership
(It will be available as a free in the Vip group 
only 24hs after the store's released)

GET this 3 packs + the Welcome Bundle (Includes 5 CU packs
exclusives not in sale in any of my stores + 3 CU packs at your choice from stores) + CU Unlimited License (valid all the period
you remain a Vip) + Exclusives Vip (not in sale in stores) + Samples
of Exclusives I sell in stores + Monthly Raffle (that the first place wins a 
CUSTOM CU PACK, totally free!!!) + some extra surprises (I don't
tell you!!! LOL!)

What's do you wait still there?

Ohhh SORRY!! I forgot to mencione that the price for become a Vip
this month is ONLY ...
USD 8,00!!!

Another reason to run and contact me NOW!!

My e-mail: elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it
My Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/DiryArt
Or PM to my personal Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/adriandrea72

Thank you!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *