No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

jueves, 7 de junio de 2018

* SPECIAL OFFERS, PROMOS & DISCOUNTS FOR JUNE 2018 *

* SPECIAL OFFERS, PROMOS & DISCOUNTS FOR JUNE 2018 *
🛒🛒 Store where You can find my Products:
👉*** Sellfy 
40 % OFF
Raffle with the orders of 4+ dollars on June 10th
👉*** TKO Scraps
35% OFF
👉*** DigiGraphicDesigns 
35% OFF 
👉*** Scraps and Co
35% OFF
Until june 10th prices are up 2 dollars each
BMS + 1 month of Vip membership
Build your own Bundle USD 8,00
*** PFD
UP 50% OFF (price displayed is already discounted)
Purchase USD 5 and get 2 products FREE
FREE CU LICENSE IS REQUIRED TO USE MY CU PRODUCTS (PURCHASED OR FREEBIES) . Please download my TOU (Where the license is included or just contact me)
🆓 *** FREE With Your Purchase ***
With any amount of purchase in any of my stores you will get a FREEBIE (You can see the previews below)
You MUST to email to elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it 
sending your payment receipt of June's purchase.
When I receive your first payment receipt I invite you to join the "Customers Forever List" group, where you will receive some free surprises !
👑VIP CU Membership http://tinyurl.com/y6vaa7t2
Special promo for LIMITED TIME:
2 months --- USD 25,00
3 months --- USD 30,00
6 months --- USD 50,00
💣CUSTOM CU PACK service
🎞️ Build Your Own CU Bundle 
📣CU4CU Lifetime License
🎯 Here is the link to download my TOU before make any purchase (CU FREE LICENSE is inside the folder)
Access to my Fangroup for NEWs, ISO; freebies and new released in stores (It's NOT an AD group. ONLY for my products):
🕵️‍♀️Follow my blog:
http\://diryartdesigns.blogspot.com.ar/
🕵️‍♀️Follow me in Pinterest
🕵️‍♀️ Follow me in Twitter 
🕵️‍♀️ Follow me in Google+
If you want to promote your scrapkits, CU, tubes or tags, just join my ad group here
💌 elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *