No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

jueves, 28 de febrero de 2019

BMS & Vip CU membership PROMO expires on March 2

SUPER PROMO BMS
Purchasing a BMS from any of my follow stores you get a month of Vip CU membership for you and an extra one for a friend. Just contact me after have purchased to let me know the name of your friend and I will be able to add both to the group and start enjoying my exclusive's products and the new releases of Designer CU Mix # packs in stores 
You can find my BMS ONLY in this stores:
💣Sellfy
💣SnCO
💣DGD
💣TKO

If you're interested ONLY in the Vip CU membership:
Promo for new members until March 2
2 x 1
Paying 1 month you get 2 months in the membership
Purchase it here

Thanks for looking!!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *