No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

domingo, 19 de enero de 2020

Some changes in my stores

Hi all! (especially for my clients)
I tell you that, from 2020 my store packs will be exclusive and therefore, the old "Designer CU Mix #" packs will be and will continue to be updated only in my Sellfy store, where they will also find exclusives for that store. With regard to SnCO, there you will find only exclusive for the store and parts of the new 2020 exclusive collabs, shortly I will eliminate the old packs that I have still there. On the other hand, in DigiGraphic Designs store,I have removed all old packs  and leaving only the exclusive store.
Obviously every month there will be new exclusive for the 3 stores (different for each one, it is not futile to find the same pack in any store).
As far as PicsFoRDesign is concerned, I still haven't decided, but almost certainly there will also be only exclusives and the old packs will gradually disappear. At the end of the year my PU scrapkits will disappear and they will no longer be for sale in any store, so those who like them have up to year to purchase them.
For now, this is all. Thanks for reading me!
Kisses for everyone

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *